Saturday, February 26, 2011

SIENNssss

SIEN the hot weather that makes me sweat from the moment I wake up till the moment I start dreaming...
SIEN the student office that processes thing so slowly and I'm still waiting for my enrolment...
SIEN the classes are commencing on Monday and I'm still wondering what days do I have classes on...
SIEN the monthly business that bothers me physically and mentally alot alot ALOT!!!
SIEN the feeling of missing home especially my beloved and the most precious lady on earth!!!
SIEN the feeling of wanting to call her but don't wish to get her worried...
SIEN the feeling of being sien and I don't know who to express my sien-ness...
SIEN all the things that is happening to me right now...
SIEN the heart breaking conversation that we are having...







Love is almost like suicide.
You give so much to that special someone that you sometimes end up killing yourself inside.

1 comment: