Saturday, March 12, 2011

爱可以再更多一点点 ♥

Alot of thoughts came up to my mind today.

Many unpredictable things happened recently. all the natural disasters, hitting everywhere!

Earth is so sick now :(

Where will I be tomorrow? next minute or even next second?

Treasure every single moments you have now with your beloved!

多一点包容,少一点责怪,不要让彼此留下任何遗憾

Suddenly have a very weird feeling in my mind. I should not be afraid of the day coming but be well prepared for it! for one day we will gather in heaven together!

but.... alot of buts came up in my mind........

I have way too many things that are yet to be accomplished! I am not ready to give my life to God yet, sigh, please forgive me :(

"你们谨慎自守,警醒祷告因为你们不知道那日子,那时辰何时来到。"

Dear God, please help me to be a better person, a better daughter, a better sister, a better friend, a better companion, a better student who can brighten up the world, even by that little bit. May you heal this land and protect all the people around me and myself, teach us how to live with love everyday. 爱可以再更多一点点 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment