Saturday, March 5, 2011

Mango Popping Jelly

Introduce to you all the new bubbletea toppings at Ice Bubbles - Karawara!!

DENG DENG~~~ Popping Jelly!!

It was such a HOT day so we went to the nearest bbt store from Curtin to get a cup of bbt to cool ourselves down! at least by a little bit la!

I saw a board at the counter introducing -The new toppings: Popping Jelly- It sounded interesting and was very appealing to me! Therefore, I requested to add mango popping jelly into my green apple milk tea --- and it's not weird at all because you can easily find apple and mango juice packages selling at the supermarkets! HA! :)

hmmm.. personally I think the jellies were a little too sweet for me as the bubbletea itself is already very sweet! but it was quite exciting when I was trying to POP them inside my mouth! hehe!!

Then...... someone very "smart" did something very "smart" with the popping jelly! Someone was wondering whether the popping jelly will pop when being spilt on the ground. Maybe someone thought it's the same as popping cracker that we used to enjoy during childhood? =.= When I was still thinking about this question and taking my time to respond to this question............

PHOOOOO~
that smart ass shot the popping jelly onto someone else's car parking next to mine with the straw!!! and I was being told that it was an accident!! LOL!! ._____. Both of us burst into laughters after that. Fingers crossed that the car owner won't see this post :D

Overall, the popping jellies were quite enjoyable la! They are worth a try and if you don't like them! POP THEM!!! just make sure not on my car please. AHA!! peace! :)

2 comments:

  1. hoho!! sandy wong, how can u do such no manner thing???

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoho!! someone did it!! not me!! so stupid! lol =.=

    ReplyDelete