Friday, September 17, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

the content will just be as simple as the title shown:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :)

i had no choice but to say bye to ONE and officially stepped into the first TWO of my life! :O

still remembered last year's birthday, the moment when i turned 19, everyone didn't really wish me happy birthday but instead, they said farewell to my 18 forever! haha! such nice friendsss..

anyway, just a short post to remember this important date for me! and maybe for some people too? lol!! will update more later about my birthday hehe!

thanks to everyone who has sent/ is sending/ yet to send their birthday greetings to me! my facebook wall is probably flooded by all my friends already. haha! thank you all so much! some of the messages are quite touching :*) your blessings are mostly appreciated by sandy wong! :)

and i shall enjoy the rest of my birthday :)

1 comment:

  1. touching?? har~~~ my sms touches you so much meh??~~~~ XD Congratulations!!! after all these years, you finally stepped your left (or right)foot into the 2 category~!!!! FINALLY!!! as an older member of the 2 cat, i welcome you~~~ n wish u have a happy birthday! im sure you will have an unforgettable one this year as well!~ Welcome to the 2 cat!! all the best!! XD

    ReplyDelete