Monday, September 13, 2010

plans next week

everything was all well planned for next week, an important week of mine!

wednesday dinner at ciao italia with my bestest friends always..
thursday dinner at sinabro with my problems consultants (haha!! they are who i always go to when i have problems :b) then formosa with my church friends!
finally friday, the exact date, important date with a special someone, our first birthday celebration together! everyone was so good until.......

last night when baby told me that dad is coming over on the 16th of september midnight! he wanted to come over to celebrate me and my sister's birthday! how thoughtful!? and it's a very sweet thing that a father can do for his daughters i know.... but somehow i feel disappointed la.. sien.... friday night has to be cancelled for dad :'(



must 好好敲诈 my father for a posh dinner, well that's the only good thing i can be happy about now :)

3 comments:

  1. wow so meaningful!! that someone's watching over me is a nice song!!!like it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice leh.. of course meaningful la! that's why i'll put it in my blog! lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz..称赞俩句就得意忘形..thats y cant praise u lo!!

    ReplyDelete