Monday, July 19, 2010

so sien leh. everyone's having holidays while i still have to prepare for my supp paper due on friday 10am. lol. sigh, nvm lar, as long as i pass this exam then i'm happy. God please help me~ and please pray for me too :)

wanted to change my desktop background just now. was trying to look for a photo of me and mum together. but sadly, i realised that i haven't been taking much photos with mum lately! i really miss her so so much! :( while looking through those photos, even though only a few, "water" started to come out of my eyes uncontrollably again. sigh.. how i wish she is just right beside me now! so that i can hug her tight tight~ :(

i guess i will have to get used to this kinda life from now on. as my brother's married in kuching, plus my nephew will be coming into our family shortly, means my mum will have to help out in taking care of him maybe?? so she won't be in perth with me for the whole year long like how she used to be anymore! *sobs* sigh, i'm really a mummy girl ey? hahaha.. still can't live without mum :( can't wait till december to go back and see mum!! hehe..

I pray that God will be with me, give me strength so that I can be tough and strong! and be more independent!! God may You also be with my mum while she's in kuching, give her good health and happiness everyday. May You guide our relationship even though we are far apart. pray all these in Jesus name, Amen!


MISS YOU~ ♥

好了,该好好读书了!

2 comments: