Tuesday, July 27, 2010

GOOOOD news!!!

YESSSSSS!!! i PASSED my supp!! woooo~ XD

at first i thought this supp would be a disaster and another failure of my life yet i've learned to be stronger and know how to let go and let God. i experienced the presence of God that He is really with me and giving me strength and that His will is always good, His work is unpredictable!! I felt so stressed and worried when i first know about my supp, i cried, i questioned, i despaired. After a good chat with pastor Li Sze, i realized that maybe the problem is with me, not God, not anyone else. maybe i didn't pray with a proper heart, i prayed because i want to pass and i'm "ordering" God to do so. i realized this problem and i started to reflect my own attitude when i'm praying to God. i prayed and prayed continually about it and those were the times that i learnt to come to God sincerely and whole heartedly, only when i am in deep sorrow and in desperate need of God's guidance. i could feel that God is with me after i've committed everything unto His hand. i'm not stressed at all and i actually studied for that paper light heartedly. God is with us all the time! Seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened for you!!

Due to this supp paper, i've come to realize that i have alot of caring friends around me, giving me support and care! receiving calls and text messages giving me support during my exam preparation and before my exam. thank you guys so so much!!! i was really touched and felt so warm when i receive all those caring messages and calls. you guys are the best!!! and you know who you are!! *wink* :)


Thank God for giving me a PASS for this supp paper......
Thank God for providing so many angels around me when i need comfort and support......
Thank God for everything......
Thank you all my beloved friends!!! ^^

3 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! THANK GOD for blessing and staying with susu throughout her study n exam!!!!
    CONGRATULATION SUSU!!!!!!
    **Pat on susu's back** WELL DONE!!! ^^
    i know u can do it!!

    ReplyDelete