Wednesday, May 26, 2010

let go and let God

all sorts of different thinkings have been coming up my mind recently. good ones and bad ones. but mostly about the bad ones as i'm an emotional kind of person. haha!! my studies...... my health (eyes)...... my..................... sigh..

saw this sentence from my fren's blog : fate decides everything. yes F.A.T.E!! sometimes people are trying to be in charge of everything becoz they believe that things are in our own hand, hmmm.. true in some cases but not in all. the homework here which i have to learn is to let go and let God.. reminds me of the theme of IMC youth camp this year. i'm planning to go. but if i have to have an operation to remove the lump in my left eye. then i might not be able to go! SAD!!! :(

i normally would write a few bible verses and stick in front of my table to encourage myself and to remind myself about a several things. all of a sudden these bible verses caught my eyes again, and i'm goin to share with u all.....

*****
“我岂没有吩咐你么,你当刚强壮胆,不要惧怕,也不要惊慌,因为你无论往哪里去,耶和华你的神必与你同在。” ---约书亚记 1:9

“不要带着惧怕的心去看前面将临的事,要带着盼望去看,因为主常常与我们同在,必要带领我们一步步走过去。” --- 赛尔斯

*****


i'm still learning to let go completely and let God to be in charge of my life. Dear God, please strengthen my heart and my faith in You. everything will turn out to be good.... sorrows will turn into joy...... all i have to do is to have faith... have FAITH...... :) God has His own time, guide my studies, my eyes, my....................... everything! Amen!

6 comments:

  1. u can def. go youth camp sandy..the op only takes maybe less than half an hour then u can go home..just tat u can't drive with an eye covered..lol..altho i've been a christian for my whole life so far, im still learning to leave everything including worries unto god..it's not easy..coz we are human, will keep thinking n worry altho we prayed. so let's learn together. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh.. haha thanks for ur consolation :) yeap.. shud go prayer met tonite to pray hard hard!! haha!! but eye looks like a BUN now later i will scare everyone away =.=" haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. good la, think some positive liao~~ gambateh la~~ ^^
    will pray for u di~~ ^^

    lazi 01

    ReplyDelete
  4. wear sun glasses. haha. or a hat n keep your head low. =) hope u get better soon dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys!! *sob...* let go let god :)

    ReplyDelete