Monday, May 17, 2010

second blog entry

hello! this is my second blog entry. the end!! lol.. just joking.

finally, i managed to write something for my dear blog again. hehe. and i'm typing this up with my fingers freezing! as cold as ice now i think =.=" the weather is getting colder and colder day by day. sigh.. i can see winter waving and saying hi to me not far away alr! nooooo!

went to garden city today during my 3 hours uni break. hehe. but i ended up skipping my 5-6pm lecture. oopsss :x wanted to get myself a new jacket! lalala~ my mum owes complain how i keep buying new clothes. chiu~ sorry but i'm a typical gal :b and i dont think i shop that much like other "more typical" gal lo. lol. but dint get myself one yet. still deciding on which one i shud get. hmm.. and was oso looking for a bday present for one of my good fren. hmm.. dun think she know about my blog yet so it's okay to post it up here la. hehe :b her bday is on this friday. so i better hurry up!!! am thinking of getting her a handbag but dint relli see any good and suitable bag for her yet. hmmm.... might continue my searching task tmr or maybe thursday late night :)

and and....!!! show luo will be in kuching on the 29th of May!!! aaaAAaahhhHH why!!!! :( why go when i'm not in kuching. huhu~ i seriously want to go! sad Sad SADDD!!! T__T my show~~ sigh.. hope the concert will run smoothly for him ^^ support him always! wahahaha..

and and and.....!!! check out super junior's newest album!! BONAMANA.. the first song is damn addictive. when i first listened to that song on karen's facebook. i thought it was okay. no special feeling towards it but when my other fren posted the same MV on her facebook, i listened to it the second time. eventually i found that song quite nice after listening to it again and again and again... the more i listen to it, the more i like it!! >.< karen lo!!! make me so addicted to it now! love their dancing too! hehe.. and i managed to download their song at uni today! since i still have alot of kbs left for me to spend throughout this month. weeeee~~ curtin is so naiceee~ and jay chou's newest album too! hoho. am enjoying now. wanna listen?? DOWNLOAD URSELF!! :b visit www.sogou.com ^^

hmm.. my fingers arent that cold now after exercising. lol! frens, u guys shud blog more in winter! :b

8 comments:

  1. Finally u run a blog~~~ COngratulations to you~~ dunno why I will found ur blog~~ such a coincidence~~ Jia you in ur blog ba~~ but remember dont neglect ur studies ^^

    Chong Ge

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah!! u stalker hor! lol.. i'm curious too. how did u find it! hehe. maybe u can get one too! writing about u and xxxxx's interesting life. LOL :b

    ReplyDelete
  3. sapphire blue caterpillarMay 19, 2010 at 8:41 AM

    bounce to you bounce to you~~~~~~~~~ i bounced to you!! as i've promised! hahah~ XD

    nice le?! my 13 men le~ wuahahah~ first i listened to the song i was like.."wa~ kind of messy"..if u know wat i mean. But i still like the beat n rhythm la . then when the MV came out, i totaly got poisoned again. the song kept circulating in my head eh "bounce to you bounce to you.." n the dance also..wuah~~~~XD just like sorry, sorry..stuck in my brain forever..i can said i listened to sorry, sorry more than 100times liao eh..listen to it everyday..come join me~ hahah~ SUJU's fans called ELF = EverLastingFriendship. so come, be an ELF~~~~~^^

    hvn't shop for long time liao .. sigh..i need more time...T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha!! why issit called an ELF?? cute name eh~~ lol...halo!! i'm an ELF~~ XD bounce to you bounce to you~~~ ^^
    go hk shop!! go go go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. why called ELF?? i told you in the previous commnet liao le?! hahah~ think think~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha! what i meant was... who gave them this name ler? lol..

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUJU ar. ^^ and their color is sapphire pearl blue~~~~ so im sapphire blue caterpillar~~~~~~ u're sapphire blue Susu~~~~~ XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh okok.. i tink this can be the reply to my question i asked in my chatboz~~ lol... :b hen hiao eh ni.. sapphire blue =.= hahaha

    ReplyDelete